23 August 2010

recently.


i've been missing my little blog. three weeks ago i started a new job, right at the craziest time of the year. you see, the new job is in magazine publishing and we have been working on getting the september issues together. i am working in the advertising department, and as it is incredibly different from anything i have ever done before, my schedule has been a bit thrown. i have been getting in early and leaving late, but these days will soon be over! as soon as these issues wrap up, my life and schedule will calm down a bit, giving me more time to work on this little guy.

so stay tuned, and know that this interruption will not continue! my plan is to have normal posting back this week.

the image above is from design*sponge's series of desktop wallpapers. it is by camilla engman, and i think it is just lovely. it is now the background of my fancy work computer, and the first change i have made to my new desk. i want to make my desk really my own (a cute vintage lamp, perhaps?) so i figured this was a good first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment