04 May 2010

dear paul,


happy birthday! After almost 6 years, i seriously cannot imagine my life without you. here are just a few of the reasons why i love you so.

+ you make me, and everyone around you,
laugh till our sides hurt.
+ you love to ride our matching bikes around, and you always ride behind me because you want to be able to help if anything happens to me.
+ you tell me i'm a great cook, even if all i make is pasta.
+ you people watch with me, and we always seem to notice the same types of folks.
+ you lovingly pick up the half empty glasses of water i leave all over the apartment.
+ you have cute glasses.
+ you love your family so, so much. and you love being an uncle to your adorable nieces and nephews.
+ you love decorating, interior design, antiques, and furniture.
+ you have great, in-depth knowledge of government and american history.
+ you make me feel beautiful, especially when i'm wearing sweats and sneakers.
+ you love to snuggle.

i could go on and on, but the one thing i guess i'm really trying to get across is just how much i love you, pauly.
you're my best friend and you mean the world to me.

2 comments:

  1. so very charming you two. best wishes, p-diddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia that is so great! Jon picks up half-full glasses all over our apartment too. And I always show him when I finish a beverage because he's so proud. :)

    ReplyDelete